Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Embrace the feeling~


Dear Journal..

I got nothing much to do at school since my experimental rig is under maintenance..It might takes a couple of weeks to fix..In the meantime, I'll have continue doing some stuffs at MSc Room..hehe..writing, reading journals, google-ing, chatting, listening to music n so on..

Few weeks ago, I've been appointed as a tutor for subject Reactor Design and Analysis..and my 1st task is marking student's assignments for Dr. Shariff part..I got 156 answer sheets to check..pretty much work for a 1st-timer like me I guess..haha..However, I do enjoy marking those sheets..hehe..So I just got myself a red pen which I never had for a couple of years!

Maybe this is the feeling when I become lecturer someday (insyaAllah)..It's interesting and can be stressful sometime because you need to judge how many marks you should give for every questions..Some would say, just give mark according to the solution provided by the lecturers...I tried but it's not that easy..haha..Sometime, their final answer is correct but the solution step is different for each person (in case of derivation)..All you have to do is understand their solution step so that you can give marks for their effort..kah3..

From my observation, I could categorized their answer into different groups..those who are smartly copy, bluntly copy and also self try..It's quite funny because I could see few patterns in their answer..haha..meaning..it came from a few sources..this is not accusation or whatsoever..it's the truth right?..something I did during my undergraduate study..and I'm pretty sure everyone does the same, am I right?..haha..I miss my undergraduate moments so damn much! So, whenever I go through those answers, I smile and laugh a bit because it's just like me and friends back then..hahaha..

Oryte...Thats all for today!


No comments: