Monday, November 8, 2010

Research update!

How long have you been registered?
this is the 2nd semester..11th month to be exact..

What is your progress?
30% .. I have submitted the proposal, finished characterization process and went to a regional conference.

What are you doing now?
Still waiting for the thermocouple installation..expected to be installed by the end of this week..Then I'll start the gasification experiment..followed by data analysis and thesis writing..
In the meantime, I am updating review paper, studying heat transfer, writing chapter 1 ,2 and 3 and configuring gasification experimental method.

What have you accomplished so far?
Just a proceeding paper..haha

When are you going to graduate?
My research is expected to be completed by the end of 2011 (October)..I'll graduate in 2012..insyaALLAH..

No comments: