Sunday, October 3, 2010

Catching up!

Ouhhh..it feels so great to have plenty of work!..hahaha...
at least my brain n body are functioning for a gud reason!

I've started the proximate analysis and got the results..
a bit confused bcuz of the unclear method from previous study but managed to solve it..
Thanx to my seniors and friends for always giving me some ideas!

Still waiting for the Elemental Analysis (EA) and Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) results..gonna take some time..In the meantime, I have to proceed to the next step..

It's time to start the gasification process.. but i need to study about Design of Experiment (DOE) first...Needs to review some journals and asks the experts..what a busy life i have but i LOIKE!..hehee..

I really want to finish my master study as soon as possible..wish me luck..may Allah bless me n also my friends! Aminn...

No comments: